We have a range of membership options to suit all budgets and lifestyles.
Things you should know
- Classes are first-in, first served. Collect your class pass at the reception desk and give it to the instructor at the start of the class.
- Please notify the instructor prior to the commencement of the class if you have any injuries or health concerns.
- You will not be permitted to enter the class if you arrive more than 5 minutes after the class start time. This is for your safety and to ensure you have completed the necessary class warm up.
- Closed in shoes must be worn at all times for all gym classes.
- Please bring a towel.
- Children between the age of 13-16 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted.
- Cardio Area
- Free Weights Area
- Pin Weights Area
- Group Fitness Classes
- Instructor Consultation and discounted Program Reviews
This boxing inspired workout will get your heart rate up and make your muscles burn. It is a social class which includes pad work, resistance and cardio exercises. Boxing conditions the total body and provides a great cardio workout, while building muscle endurance and strength.
Cross-training class combines a set of cardiovascular exercise to raise your heart rate and burn calories while adding resistance and weights exercises to tone and sculpt your muscles. This core busting, power generating class will always be varied to keep you interested and motivated which will increase your performance and overall fitness.
ABT – Abs Butt Thighs
Is an intense low impact toning class targeting your core, legs and glutes. Individually choreographed each week by your instructor, the techniques used in this class are derived from many different modes of training such as pilates, circuit training, resistance training. Entry level participants are welcome, as there is no running or jumping in this class. The class may involve the use of dumbbells, barbells, step platforms, swiss balls, resistance bands and body weight training.
The strength circuit class produces a total-body training effect for the development of strength and mobility. Circuit stations are set up to work your entire body. No co-ordination is required but you’ll get a great fat burning and toning workout all in one. All levels of fitness are welcome as technique will be shown on how to use equipment and how to perform the exercise.
The aim of X-Fit is to improve and increase cardiovascular fitness, strength and flexibility. X-Fit is a high intensity workout that focuses on functional movement to prepare you for anything life has to throw at you. All exercise routines are self-paced, enabling you to either push yourself to your limit or use a controlled and steady tempo.
No refunds will be given on 3,6 & 12 month packages.
**** Direct Debit: Please note, membership is ongoing. 1 Month written notice is required to cancel membership. Joining Fee: All new members are required to pay a joining fee. Members that do not renew their membership within 90 days of expiring will be required to pay a joining fee.