We have a range of membership options to suit all budgets and lifestyles.
Things you should know
- Classes are first-in, first served. Collect your class pass at the reception desk and give it to the instructor at the start of the class.
- Please notify the instructor prior to the commencement of the class if you have any injuries or health concerns.
- You will not be permitted to enter the class if you arrive more than 5 minutes after the class start time. This is for your safety and to ensure you have completed the necessary class warm up.
- Closed in shoes must be worn at all times for all gym classes.
- Please bring a towel.
- Children between the age of 13-16 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted.
- RPM is to be book 48hrs in advance.
- Cardio Area
- Free Weights Area
- Pin Weights Area
- Group Fitness Classes
- Instructor Consultation and discounted Program Reviews
Super Smash Core busting, power generating, muscle defining fun utilising suspension training, kettlebells, gymnastics and cardio vascular performance at a level to suit beginners to advanced.
Super Strength A class designed to build muscle definition & strength utilising free weights & pin weights & various resistance techniques.
Super Sculpt Freestyle step mixed with a workout the targets abs, bums & thighs. This class can be conditioned to all levels of fitness.
No refunds will be given on 3,6 & 12 month packages.
**** Direct Debit: Please note, membership is ongoing. 1 Month written notice is required to cancel membership. Joining Fee: All new members are required to pay a joining fee. Members that do not renew their membership within 90 days of expiring will be required to pay a joining fee.