We have a range of membership options to suit all budgets and lifestyles. Please contact The Works on 4688 0700 for further details. All The Works Memberships include:
- Cardio Area
- Free Weights Area
- Pin Weights Area
- Group Fitness Classes
- Instructor Consultation and discounted Program Reviews
|Membership Type||Upfront 6 Monthly Fee*||Upfront Yearly Fee **||Joining Fee||Fortnightly Fee Direct Debit***|
* Upfront 6 monthly fee is non refundable & includes joining fee.
** Upfront yearly fee is non refundable & includes joining fee.
**** Direct Debit: Please note, membership is ongoing. 1 Month written notice is required to cancel membership. Joining Fee: All new members are required to pay a joining fee. Members that do not renew their membership within 90 days of expiring will be required to pay a joining fee.
Things you should know
- Classes are first-in, first served. Collect your class pass at the reception desk and give it to the instructor at the start of the class.
- Please notify the instructor prior to the commencement of the class if you have any injuries or health concerns.
- You will not be permitted to enter the class if you arrive more than 5 minutes after the class start time. This is for your safety and to ensure you have completed the necessary class warm up.
- Closed in shoes must be worn at all times for all gym classes.
- Please bring a towel.
- Children between the age of 13-16 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted.
- RPM is to be book 48hrs in advance.
LesMills BODYCOMBAT This non-contact program is inspired by martial arts and draws from a wide array of disciplines such as karate, boxing, taekwondo, tai chi, and mauy thai. Supported by driving music and powerful role model instructors, you punch, kick and kata your way through calories to superior fitness. Options are available for low impact so all fitness levels are welcome!
LesMills BODYPUMP This 60 minute workout challenges all your major muscle groups by using the best weight room exercises like squats, presses, lifts and curls. Great music, awesome instructors and your choice of weight inspire you to get the results you come for—and fast!
LesMills BODYATTACK This high energy interval training class combines athletic aerobic movements with strength and stabilisation exercises. Dynamic instructors and powerful music motivate everyone toward their fitness goals—from the weekend athlete to the hard-core competitor!
LesMills BODYBALANCE The yoga, pilates, tai chi workout that builds flexibility and strength and leaves you feeling centred and calm. Controlled breathing, concentration and carefully structured series of stretches, moves and poses to music create a holistic workout that brings you into a state of harmony and balance.
LesMills CXWORX CXWORKS is the ultimate way to get a tight and toned core. Using Dynamic moves and isolation exercises it improves your functional strength while leaving you looking good and feeling strong. NOTE: This class is not suitable for woman during pregnancy.
Yoga A workout that builds strength without adding bulk, balances strength with flexibility, and achieves perfect harmony between mind and muscle.
Box 4 Fitness & Hit Fit Utilises boxing gloves and pads. Boxing conditions the total body and provides a great cardio workout, helps build muscle endurance and strength and increases agility and coordination. We also off a boxing circuit class on gym floor using our free standing boxing bags & circuit work.
Pilates Designed to improve physical strength, flexibility and posture, and enhance mental awareness.