|Membership Type||Upfront 6 Monthly Fee*||Upfront Yearly Fee **||Joining Fee||Fortnightly Direct Debit Fee***|
Things you should know
- Classes are first-in, first served. Collect your class pass at the reception desk and give it to the instructor at the start of the class.
- Please notify the instructor prior to the commencement of the class if you have any injuries or health concerns.
- You will not be permitted to enter the class if you arrive more than 5 minutes after the class start time. This is for your safety and to ensure you have completed the necessary class warm up.
- Closed in shoes must be worn at all times for all gym classes.
- Please bring a towel.
- Children between the age of 13-16 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted.
Super Smash Core busting, power generating, muscle defining fun utilising suspension training, kettlebells, gymnastics and cardio vascular performance at a level to suit beginners to advanced.
Super Strength A class designed to build muscle definition & strength utilising free weights & pin weights & various resistance techniques.
Super Sculpt Freestyle step mixed with a workout the targets abs, bums & thighs. This class can be conditioned to all levels of fitness.
The Works offers Personal Training as an additional cost to memberships. We have a number of trainers who are highly motivated to help create achievable goals and positive outcomes. If your are thinking of Personal Training for that extra push then give us a call on 07 4631 1588 for more information on our Personal Training packs.