|3 Mnth*||6 Mnth*||1 Yr*||Ftn|
* Joining fee is non-refundable on all upfront memberships
** Direct Debit: Please note, membership is ongoing. 1 Month written notice is required to cancel membership.
Joining Fee: All new members are required to pay a joining fee. Members that do not renew their membership within 90 days of expiring will be required to pay a joining fee.
Things you should know
- Classes are first-in, first served. Collect your class pass at the reception desk and give it to the instructor at the start of the class.
- Please notify the instructor prior to the commencement of the class if you have any injuries or health concerns.
- You will not be permitted to enter the class if you arrive more than 5 minutes after the class start time. This is for your safety and to ensure you have completed the necessary class warm up.
- Closed in shoes must be worn at all times for all gym classes.
- Please bring a towel.
- Children between the age of 13-16 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted.
Super Smash Core busting, power generating, muscle defining fun utilising suspension training, kettlebells, gymnastics and cardio vascular performance at a level to suit beginners to advanced.
Super Strength A class designed to build muscle definition & strength utilising free weights & pin weights & various resistance techniques.
Super Sculpt Freestyle step mixed with a workout the targets abs, bums & thighs. This class can be conditioned to all levels of fitness.