- Graduate Certificate in Sport and Exercise Science
- Certificate III and Certificate IV in Fitness
- Advanced Boxing and Kickboxing Instructor
- Certified Kettlebell Instructor
- Advanced Pre & Post Natal Fitness
- Heartmoves Accredited Leader
- Certifed H.I.R.T (High Intensity Resistance Training) Instructor
- Accredited Bootcamp and Outdoor Fitness for Kids Instructor
- First Aid and CPR trained
- Currently studying a Masters in Sport and Exercise Science
- I love gym training- particularly strength, overseas adventure travel, anything adventurous and outdoors, spending time with my family and Wonder Woman!
- Kettlebell workouts. They are challenging and work the whole body. Really good for endurance and cardio.
- Helping others to achieve their goal and working with them throughout that journey. There is nothing better than helping others to look and feel the best they can. I especially enjoy working with those in the Special Populations category; over 50’s, children and those with disabilities or special conditions.
- “Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it” – Lou Holtz