- Certificate III in Fitness
- First Aid and CPR Trained
- Currently an Undergraduate studying a Bachelor of Sport & Exercise (Honours) (Clinical Exercise Physiology)
- I love all genres of music (except country), napping, playing piano and food!
- Walking. So easy and under utilised. Going for a 10 minute walk 3 -4 times a day can make a large impact on someone’s health whilst living a sedentary lifestyle.
- Training is a privilege. Not everyone can afford to spend the time getting in a workout at the gym. Even more people can’t afford the gym membership. If you can, know you are in a position not everyone can be. Remember that it is a privilege to train- don’t take it for granted.